- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup tuba
- 3 cups sugar
- 20 egg yolks
- 1-1/2 cups cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- a pinch of anise
- Pour the tuba into the flour. Add the salt. Mix well.
- Add the sugar gradually into the egg yolks while beating well
- Add the oil. Blend well.
- Put the mixture into a pan lined with paper and greased with butter or oil. Add anise.
- Wait for 7 hours before baking (to allow the batter to rise). However, if the weather is cold, wait for 8 hours before baking.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until cake tests done.