- 1 pound of penis, ram/bull/cow
- 1/2 pound of testicles
- 3 tbls. oil
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 3 tbls. Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Scald the penis, then drain and clean. Place the penis in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Remove any scum, then simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and slice.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion, garlic, and coriander and fry until the onion is golden. Add the penis slices and fry on both sides for a few minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients with a good grinding of pepper, add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours, or until tender.
- Add a little water from time to time if necessary to prevent burning.