- 1 kilo bangus ( milk fish )
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 pcs hot chili peppers
- 3/4 cup brandy or rum
- 1/2 cup sweet mixed pickles
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1 tsp vetsin ( MSG )
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 pc bay leaf (laurel)
- Clean bangus but do not remove scales. Put rack into the pressure cooker.
- Arrange bangus in layers the add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover. Bring to a boil until steady steam flows out of the vent.
- Place pressure control on vent. Cook for an hour. Let cool.
- Remove bangus from cooker. Serve.