- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 can condensed milk (300 ml)
- white sugar for rolling
- Gradually sift powdered milk in condensed milk. Mix and blend evenly, using spoon, then, knead with hand.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes before shaping into small balls. Roll on sugar. Wrap in cellophane.
- Pastillas de Nangka:
- Add to basic recipe ? cup fresh, finely chopped nangka.
- Mocca Pastillas:
- Dissolve 1 tbsp. Instant coffee and 2 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa, in ? cup boiling water. To the basic recipe, increase powdered milk by ? cup.
- Pinipig Pastillas:
- Using the basic recipe, roll the pastilles balls on toasted pinipig (coat well), pressing a little to the ball. Then, roll on sugar.