- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. fine salt
- 1 1/2 shortening or margarine (chilled)
- 1 cup cold water
- Mix together flour, salt & sygar. Cut-in shortening, using a pastry blender or 2 knives. When it turns into cornmeal size, add water gradually while mixing lightly with hand. Then, roll out on a board and using a round cutter, cut to fit muffin pans. Grease muffin pans before fitting in dough.
- 3 cups sweetened macapuno (or macapuno preserves)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 6 eggs yolks
- Melt butter in a low fire. Then, fold in macapuno and beaten egg yolks. Blend well. Fill in muffin pans with molded dough bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 15 minutes or until tart becomes light brown.