- 1/4 kilo lomi noodles (flat)
- 1/2 cup pork (sliced into strips)
- 1/2 cup shrimps, shelled
- 1/4 cup chopped ham
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tbsp. chopped carrots
- 6-7 cups chicken or meat broth
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch.dissolved in water
- 2 raw eggs
- 2 tbsp. patis
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp. vetsin
- Saute garlic and onion. When brown add pork, shrimps, and ham. Add patis; stir for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water, cover and simmer until water is almost dry. Add broth. Cover and let boil for 10 minutes.
- Drop in noodles, carrots, and shredded cabbage. Let boil for 3 minutes and thicken with dissolved cornstarch. Put off the heat.
- Beat eggs and stir in. Do not boil. Serve at once.