- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc large onion, chopped
- 200 g ground pork
- 1/2 kilo banana heart, trimmed then finely chopped
- 1 pouch (200g) Del Monte Tomato Sauce
- 20 pcs medium lumpia wrappers
- Saute garlic, onion, pork and banana heart. Cook for 10 minutes. Add Del Monte Tomato Sauce, sale and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes or until almost dry.
- Place 2 tbsp of mixture on each lumpia wrapper. Roll and seal edges with water. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with Del Monte Chili Ketchup.