- 2 packs of graham crackers.(reserve 3 crackers and crush it in a bowl with a glass)
- 4 large mangoes, bones removed. (remove the skins and then slice)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 packs all purpose cream.
- Place a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of your container(preferably plastic tupperware with cover).
- Mix the condensed milk and cream together and add a layer on top of the graham crackers.
- Place your sliced mangoes on top. be generous.make sure thatthe cream covers all of the graham.
- Repeat procedure until the container is full. top with crushed grahams.
- Serve cold.