- 2 large mud crabs (alimango)
- 5 slices of ginger (luya)
- 5 cloves garlic (bawang)
- 10 stalks string beans (sitaw)
- 500g squash (kalabasa)
- 2 cups thick coconut cream or coconut milk
- 5 cups water
- 2 pieces green chili, chopped (siling tagalog)
- Chop crab into small portions and crack the shell slightly.
- Put 2 slices ginger into water and boil for 2 minutes.
- Boil crabs and kalabasa until half cooked then set aside.
- Saute coconut cream, garlic, green chili and ginger and bring to a boil.
- Mix in crab, string beans and squash into our sauce and cook until well done.