- 1 leg cured Chinese ham (about 3 pounds)
- 2 cups pineapple juice (approzimately)
- 1 6-ounce can pineapple rings
- GLAZE: 4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Soak ham in water to cover overnight. Then place meat in a large pan and add enough pineapple juice to cover it three-quarters of the way up. Simmer, using 20 minutes per pound as a guide for how long to cook. Trim fat off ham if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix brown sugar and pineapple juice and glaze ham with the mixture. Bake for 30 minutes. Cut into serving pieces. Garnish with pineapple rings when serving.