- 1 big chicken (1 1/2 kilo)
- 2 grams ham, chopped finely or 4 ocs. sausage
- 1/2 kilo ground pork, doubled grind
- 2 eggs, hard cooked
- 6-8 pcs’ olives, chopped finely (optional)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vetsin
- 1/2 tsp. bround white pepper
- 2 carrots cooked whole
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 1/2 cup fresh bread crunbs
- Clean and debone whole chicken. Rub with salt and pepper (in and out). Set aside.
- Mix together all ingredients except boiled eggs, whole pickles, and cooked carrots.
- Stuff 1/2 of mixture in chicken. Arrange the boiled age, carrots, and whole pickles (all cut into half, lengthwise) on top of mixture. Then, spread remaining mixture.
- Do not overstuff chicken or the skin would burst while cooking. Sew opening.
- Place stuff chicken in baking pan. Cover with cheese cloth or foil. Use a pan just big enough to pack in chicken so stuffings will be firm when cooked and chicken can easily be sliced evenly. Preheat oven (350 F) for 10 minutes. Bake for 1 hour or until done. To test, prick chicken with toothpick and when toothpick comes out dry, it is then cooked. Cool before slicing.