- 1 2 to 3 lb chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 6-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 medium sized potatoes, cubed
- 1 4-ounce can pimentos
- 1) Simmer chicken for about 15 mins. in garlic, onion, tomato sauce, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, pepper and water.
- Add cubed potatoes and pimento.
- Continue to cook until potatoes are tender.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
- * PinoyUAE would like to thank Manong Ken Ilio for the above recipe.