- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 pieces medium onion sliced
- 2 pieces bay leaf (laurel)
- ½ kilo atay ng manok (Chicken liver)
- ½ kilo balunbalunan (Chicken Gizzard)
- 1 tsp whole peppercorn
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar
- Heat casserole, add the oil and sauté onion until translucent before adding the garlic stir until golden brown.
- Add the balunbalunan first stir in a few minutes after add the atay ng manok.Put bay leaf, peppercorn, soy sauce and vinegar. Cover the casserole. Let it boil.
- Note: Do not stir until not boiling because if the vinegar is not yet cooked it become sour.
- Put in simmering until the atay and balunbalunan are cooked.
- It depends on you if you like less sauce simmers more time.
- Served hot.